We recently asked the twitter-verse to show us where they are #MakingChange, and the breadth of results were fantastic! From fashion, to music, to non-profits changing the world, here’s a glimpse at some of our favorite spaces shared.
1) Designer Chelsea Sheridan in the lobby of Seattle’s W Hotel. #MakingChange knows no (travel) bounds.
2) Art History PhD student at Brynn Mawr, Lola Arellano-Fryer shows us her desk-side charm cheerleader & #MakingChange motivator.
3) There’s no place like #MakingChange at home for pop-culture writer Regina Lizik (and what a beautiful home it is!).
4) Orange is the new #MakingChange at Percolate – as seen on Taisa Veras’s desk.
6) Music to our ears – Theo Aronson of La Ooh La La Records is literally #MakingChange to songs, remixing at his favorite studio.
7) Moda Box is #MakingChange in the way people find and try fashion – from their offices to your home.
8) Arielle Shipper, Content Strategist at dining payment app Cover, reminds us that the key to #MakingChange is fueling our bodies.
Use the hashtag #MakingChange to share your stories or photos with us and find them on makechangeworkforyou.com/blog, along with inspiring interviews from industry innovators.